Activities & Services
The center offers many activities and services to our citizens. Shopping, errands, doctor visits, and hairdresser appointments are done as needed with only a phone call in advance. Activities include:
- Arthritis Exercise Class
- Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 10 a.m.
- Monthly Social / Dance
- Quilting Class
- Home delivered meals start at 10:45 a.m.
- Lunch is at Noon.
- Participants age 60 and over donate $2.50 per meal if they choose.
- Persons under age 60 must pay $5.
Senior Citizen Center Employees
- Karen Blevins, Cook
- Shannon Cummings, Director
- Barbara Daughtry, Cook
- Sammi Mendoza, Janitor / Cook's Helper